Delivery / delivery dates / availability of supplies
1. STRAX shall supply the goods in accordance with the agreements made.
2. STRAX shall be entitled to perform part-deliveries to an acceptable extent.
3. Unless agreed otherwise, delivery shall be ex warehouse to the delivery address stated by the customer.
4. If a delivery deadline is agreed with the customer we will undertake our best efforts to comply with this deadline.
5. If a delivery deadline is not agreed the delivery period (dispatch time) is approx. 8 (working days) after receipt of
payment. The customer may request in writing 3 working days after exceeding the non-binding delivery date that STRAX
delivers within an appropriate period of time; on receipt of the request STRAX is in default unless STRAX is not responsible
for the delay to the delivery periods.
6. STRAX shall be entitled to rescind the contract if, despite prior conclusion of an appropriate contract of purchase on its
part, the required supplies are not received; STRAX’s liability for intent or negligence shall be unaffected in accordance
with No. 11 of these Terms and Conditions. STRAX shall immediately inform the customer of the unavailability of the article
within the specified time and, should STRAX wish to rescind, shall immediately exercise the right of rescission; in this case
STRAX shall return any consideration already rendered to the customer without delay.
7. The customer must note the obligation imposed in Section 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) and complain
about faults to the delivered goods without delay.